RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pest Control Info + Guide

Go down 
+2
badger13
Owner Canaan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Canaan
Admin
Owner Canaan

Pest Control Info + Guide Empty
PostSubject: Pest Control Info + Guide   Pest Control Info + Guide EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:55 am

[PEST CONTROL BIO]
I Have been Looking Around Through runescape private Servers And I Haven't Seen A Server With A Runescape-Like Pest control. Wich I can understand Because You Cannot Use Pest Control NPC's Or Portals Seeing As The Silabsoft Client Does Not recognize them. So, I constructed A Different Pest Control-like Mini-game.

[OBJECTIVE & INFO
The Objective Of The Custom Pest Control Mini-Game is To Kill As Many EVIL SPIRITS as you Can Without Being Killed By The Aggressive LIZARDS Not To Worry though, This Is SAFE, YOU DON'T LOOSE ITEMS This Has been Assured By My Co-Owner, Brandon, Testing It.

TYPE ::MORE TO GET MORE FOOD WHILE IN PEST CONTROL!

Right Now you are Probably Asking, "Whats The point In This?", Well The Money of Course! Each LIZARD Drops A SHIP TICKET that is worth 5M, Each EVIL SPIRIT Drops a CASTLEWARS TICKET that is worth 15M! In Order To Exchange Your Tickets For Money, You Must Go To The "HOME" Emote And Sell Them To The General Store And They Will Pay you The ticket's Amount In Cash.

Last edited by Owner Canaan on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
badger13

badger13

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control Info + Guide   Pest Control Info + Guide EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 pm

sounds great good work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twinkle

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control Info + Guide   Pest Control Info + Guide EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:25 pm

Awesome. Pestcontrol on a private server? One of the best things. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Quinnball

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control Info + Guide   Pest Control Info + Guide EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Update it. Ship tickets are 300k and castlewars ticket is 3m
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control Info + Guide   Pest Control Info + Guide EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:43 am

Good Job, Canaan. Everyone wanted this, so it's like christmas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dds ownage

PostSubject: Pest Control tickets.   Pest Control Info + Guide EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 am

I like this server and when i can get on, (im banned by "x kill xxx" for no reason) i go to PC and then ship tickets are only 200k now, so please update and think about unbanning me. X kill xxx said that if he could get on he will unban me so please unban me or turn server on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control Info + Guide   Pest Control Info + Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Pest Control Info + Guide
Page 1 of 1