RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To: Owner Canaan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vv0ken0vv

To: Owner Canaan Empty
PostSubject: To: Owner Canaan   To: Owner Canaan EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:45 pm

God da**it Canaan! You have favoritism or something. Read my god dang membership application. Almost everyone that posted after me are members. I want to swear and curse, but I have to hold back. If you are reading this, just remember that I posted my topic like 2 days before ANYONE. I was the first one to make a topic. But, you just go ahead and give everyone with an UNORGANISED LIST of likings and disliking, and some not even following the format, membership? I mean, I had the lengthiest post there! FFS. If you give everyone else before membership before, just for this topic, you and this server are messed. Maybe people might learn from this.

Thankyou, sort of,
vv0ken0vv

Last edited by vv0ken0vv on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
natalie

PostSubject: blah   To: Owner Canaan EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:55 pm

i have to agree.
Back to top Go down
vv0ken0vv

PostSubject: Re: To: Owner Canaan   To: Owner Canaan EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:58 pm

Thankyou Natalie. If you view this, please post.
Back to top Go down
Quinnball

PostSubject: Re: To: Owner Canaan   To: Owner Canaan EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:18 pm

I don't agree. Canaan is probably really busy. And usually, the people who post first get answered first because they're at the top of the page. Just be patient and he will answer eventually. Oh, and i really wouldn't yell at the server owner if i were you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: Owner Canaan   To: Owner Canaan Empty

Back to top Go down

To: Owner Canaan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RUNEFORCED IS BACK! :: Discussion :: Spam-
Jump to: