RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connection problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I am spak I

Connection problems Empty
PostSubject: Connection problems   Connection problems EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:32 am

Change the port or something? Port 1 is really taking the piss to connect to...
Back to top Go down
Joe il King

PostSubject: Error connecting to server!!   Connection problems EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 am

[b]This server is cool and nice but you are loosing people because of the connection. Everytime i try to log in it says "Error connecting to server" and its happening to nearly every1 else. Pls change the port or try fixing it. Thx for reading!!!
Back to top Go down
Quinnball

PostSubject: Re: Connection problems   Connection problems EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 am

Thats because the server goes down. Only try to log in once every 30 seconds+ and ingame don't click really fast.
Back to top Go down
I am spak I

PostSubject: Re: Connection problems   Connection problems EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:43 am

It has nothing to do with the server going down or clicking fast ingame...

It's that you can't log back in if you log out.

Me and my friend play this, we speak on msn whilst playing it, if we both log out, usually only one of us can connect straight away, the other has to wait at least 10 minutes before we can get back on.
Back to top Go down
Quinnball

PostSubject: Re: Connection problems   Connection problems EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:13 am

Well, all i can think of is too many people are on.. it might also be your friends internet connection.
Back to top Go down
I am spak I

PostSubject: Re: Connection problems   Connection problems EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:54 am

Are you illiterate or something?

I said, it's always one of us, not always the same person.

Also it happens no matter how many people are online..
Back to top Go down
Driskoll

PostSubject: Re: Connection problems   Connection problems EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:20 am

I get the same problem.. I type my username and password, and then "runeforced.no-ip.biz", hope thats rigt, and from what i remember, the port is 1337, right? Type all that... wait 5 seconds... "Error connecting to server", and im sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connection problems   Connection problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Connection problems
Page 1 of 1