RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

applyin for membaship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moneymangmm

applyin for membaship Empty
PostSubject: applyin for membaship   applyin for membaship EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:36 pm

[[ FORMAT ]]

- What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server. i love the minigames and the good xp rate, and i cant really find anything to dislike other tahn not enough staff on.

- How Often Do You Play? i just started but wen i play i play for at least 4 hours.

- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY? yes of course as long as its 24/7 who needs other servers.

- Whats You In-Game-Name? moneymangmm
Back to top Go down
bugiswilliam

bugiswilliam

applyin for membaship Empty
PostSubject: Member ship Application.   applyin for membaship EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:40 am

- What I like about this server is the easy shopping and the training and the pest control, i like a alot of things in here, and the dislikes are really nothin much really just need more exploring lands and it's good to go.

- I play at least like 8-12 hours a day on here or even longer.

- yeah , this is like the only server I go on or if its down i usually just wait and come back in 10 mins?

- Bugiswilliam
Back to top Go down

applyin for membaship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RUNEFORCED IS BACK! :: Account Management :: Request MemberShip-
Jump to: