RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MemberShip Applications

Go down 
+11
D Z I R
Quinnball
xxphatmagexx___larissa s2
I b4rr4g3 I
sexy babe
bugiswilliam
X
hockey_boy_joel@hotmail.c
Ject
Samurai 55
Owner Canaan
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Canaan
Admin
Owner Canaan

MemberShip Applications Empty
PostSubject: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 4:12 pm

In Order To Become A Premium Member, You Must Apply In The Following Format.

[[ FORMAT ]]

- What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server.

- How Often Do You Play?

- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY?

- Whats You In-Game-Name?
Back to top Go down
scoob

PostSubject: Awsome server   MemberShip Applications EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Hey canaan this is the best server ive ever played im already a member im just saying how great the server is well done it pwns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samurai 55

PostSubject: Member application   MemberShip Applications EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Owner Canaan wrote:
In Order To Become A Premium Member, You Must Apply In The Following Format.

[[ FORMAT ]]

Well for starters I can fairly say that there is nothing i DISLIKE about the server.
I like the current players they are really friendly, and that setup or the server is awesome.
I also like the level which isnt to easy but it isnt too hard either.
- How Often Do You Play?
I usually play daily or always once or twice a week.
Yes, I will.
Samurai 55 cheers
Back to top Go down
Ject

Ject

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 pm

glad ti be back
Back to top Go down
http://www.Dodian.com
hockey_boy_joel@hotmail.c

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:09 pm

What i like about this server is that there is always something to do on it like getting godswords all the way to skilling up your account and getting the god swords is easy. i dont dislike anything on this server its all good.

I will play every day after school from bout 3pm - 9 pm est.

yes i will only dedicate myself to this server.

my ingame name is darbyshire3
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: hey :)   MemberShip Applications EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:51 am

hello canaan

- What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server. i like how you have made pest control and pking so good, i do not dislike anything

- How Often Do You Play? everyday

- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY? of course this is my favourite server i will not go to anyother 1. promise Very Happy

- Whats You In-Game-Name? X
Back to top Go down
Sun Set

PostSubject: membership   MemberShip Applications EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:12 am

I like every thing about the server nothing bad to say about it.

- How Often Do You Play?
As much as i can realy.

YES.. this is the best server iv ever played and i think il use this server from now on.

Sun Set
Back to top Go down
bugiswilliam

bugiswilliam

PostSubject: Membership Apllication   MemberShip Applications EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm

- What I like about this server is the easy shopping and the training and the pest control, i like a alot of things in here, and the dislikes are really nothin much really just need more exploring lands and it's good to go.

- I play at least like 8-12 hours a day on here or even longer.

- yeah , this is like the only server I go on or if its down i usually just wait and come back in 10 mins?

- Bugiswilliam
Back to top Go down
zane

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:48 pm

-I like how it's not too easy to get everything that you've ever wanted and the ::fun and pest control games. I also like the friendly admins and the cool godswords. I dislike the people who are simply mean to others.

- How Often Do You Play?

It's a little tough with my job and summerschool but I play approxamitely 2-3 hours per day(14-21 hours per week)

This is the BEST server that I have ever come upon in 3 years and I don't ever plan on leaving it. I will aid and new players and attempt to donate if i have extra money after paying my bills.

My username is: Zane
Back to top Go down
zane

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:56 pm

I like the friendly admins and how it isn't too easy to get everything that you've ever wanted. I also like the godwars minigame and the pest mini game which are really fun.

- How Often Do You Play?

It's a little tough with summer school and my job at the same time but I get to play about 2-3 ours per day(14-21 hours per week).

This is the best and most descent moparscape server that i have found in up to 3 years and I do not plan on leaving ever.

My in-game-name is: Zane
Back to top Go down
sexy babe

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:34 am

i like this server because it is entertaining. its fun to play, there are good drops and fun things to do. i just started playing today and as far as i kno, this is tha only server im ganna play, because u cant just type in commands and get stuff. u have to train to be good and u have to get ur own items.

i dislike that i get alot of conection lost's, i dislike how people lure monsters with mage while im in tha middle of attacking it, but other wise tha server is very good.

i promise to play this server and this server only and i WILL be on alot because i can only do things on tha weekends so i dont have anything else to do on tha week days!

ingame name= sexy babe.......if u want to contact me, i have msn, ashely14babe@hotmail.com

thankz,
ashely
Back to top Go down
I b4rr4g3 I

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:24 am

I like everything in the server.

I don't dislike anything in the server.

I'am playing atleast 5-6 hour.

and my ingame name is: I b4rr4g3 I
Back to top Go down
tanker

PostSubject: hi   MemberShip Applications EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:02 pm

hi can i be member ?? i like the server rlly my username:tanker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:28 pm

i like the monsters drops and the godswords.

the server is perfect to me just need a sara sword spec.

to contact me email larisinha_lp@hotmail.com.

ingame name:xxphatmagexx
Back to top Go down
Quinnball

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:48 pm

What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server.
Well, the things I like about the server are the fact theres theres a friendly community, that you have to work for your levels which is what i find fun about runescape. The things i dislike about the server would probably be, the bugs. Expecially the "you can't eat if you don't have a weapon" bug. I know most are unfixable, but they still annoy me. Other than that, i don't dislike anything!

- How Often Do You Play?
I usually play 5-8 hours a day, depending on how much time I have. Since its the summer and im not at school, i will probably be on about 5-10 hours a day. My personal best is 15 hours. Im on every day, except for family occasions (like birthdays etc)

Yes, why would i go on any other server other than this one? No servers are as good as this server .

My ingame name is Quinnball.
Back to top Go down
D Z I R

PostSubject: D Z I R APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP:d   MemberShip Applications EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:50 pm

What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server?i love the fact that u can have everything u ever wanted and fast training and the thing i dislike is the fact that if u die at ::fun u cant move and u gotta logg and u cant logg back in for 10 mins

- How Often Do You Play? whenver im available but i logg on everday

- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY? yeah i love runeforced

- Whats You In-Game-Name? D Z I R
Back to top Go down
the person

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:14 pm

- What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server. I like everything, don't dislike anything.

- How Often Do You Play? Around 4-5 hours a day, but not on weekends.

- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY? Yes.

- Whats You In-Game-Name? Civilian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm

i like the monsters the fun pk,the friendly players and i dislake nothing the server is perfect.

every day like 5-6 hours per day.

Yes, I will.

my ingame name is:xxphatmagexx
Back to top Go down
shadow

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 am

well i like pk ,fun pk and everything, everything's is good and players are friendly but i dislike that u cant go in when u log out u need to restart web many time to go in

uhm i play sometimes like 4-5 or 6-10 Very Happy im kinda comp guy Very Happy

ofcourse Smile

my name in game is:shadow
Back to top Go down
shadow

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:27 am

- What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server.i love pking and gsmini and theres no dislikes Smile Very Happy

- How Often Do You Play?i play 6-7 or -7-10

- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY?YES!!!

- Whats You In-Game-Name?shadow
Back to top Go down
omglol

PostSubject: membership application   MemberShip Applications EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:47 am

dude this server rocks period there is nothing bad about it no complaints it point blank rocks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i want to me memb so bad plz reply!!!!!! hope tosee you on caanan lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
omglol

PostSubject: plz!!   MemberShip Applications EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am

i will dedicate my self to this server i play 1-2 to 9-10 hours a day my in gamename is omglol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slayerz01

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 am

hey ppl i would like to become a member plz

i love this sever because it dosnt lag much

i will dedecat my self to this server it is the best 1 i think i have and will come across
im on atleast 1-2 hours a day because i normaly smend my time on this server
i think the bad thing is that im not a member and that is y i would like to become

im on every daybesides sunday when ever i go on this computer i play
runeforced.no-ip.biz

my ingame name is slayerz01
i enjoy this sever big time (runeforced.no-ip.biz)

slayerz01 santa i have 1 santa
Back to top Go down
hi im ma

PostSubject: i REALLY LIKE THIS SEVER!!!   MemberShip Applications EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 1:27 am

What i like about this sever is there is blanced exp gianing and the shops
have alot of items which can be decorated the charater and the prices
are resonable Smile i will always dedicated to this sever and ill be on most of the
time my user name is magmastorm17 hope you will make me a member.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
helloworld

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:05 am

The thing i like about the server is that u earn money easy and the nice admins and i lvoe the home training spot Laughing

I will play atleast 1 hour a day and max like 5 but i got school too

Yes i will only play this server

Helloworld

Cya! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MemberShip Applications   MemberShip Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

MemberShip Applications
Page 1 of 1