RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Trade Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blktiger

Possible Trade Bug Empty
PostSubject: Possible Trade Bug   Possible Trade Bug EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:01 am

I was trading with a friend (Sun Set) for a yellow phat, and he asked for items because he had max money. I offered some expensive items, including God armors, Dragon armor, and an Abby Whip, and noticed that he never added the phat or declined the trade. I then declined to ask him what the problem was, and he logged in and told me he got disconnected. I then looked in my inventory and watched aas the items dissapeared all at once! i am not concerned about the items, but I don't want anyone else to lose items because of the same bug. Has anyone else had this happen?
Back to top Go down
secret

secret

Possible Trade Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Trade Bug   Possible Trade Bug EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:24 pm

blktiger wrote:
I was trading with a friend (Sun Set) for a yellow phat, and he asked for items because he had max money. I offered some expensive items, including God armors, Dragon armor, and an Abby Whip, and noticed that he never added the phat or declined the trade. I then declined to ask him what the problem was, and he logged in and told me he got disconnected. I then looked in my inventory and watched aas the items dissapeared all at once! i am not concerned about the items, but I don't want anyone else to lose items because of the same bug. Has anyone else had this happen?
]

haha bro he scammed u i taught some ppl this it o acpet first then right clik the item first then on the seond screen u take awaty one then u get ur phat and items/money. no worrie its just a scam.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/weissssssssssssssssssssss

Possible Trade Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RUNEFORCED IS BACK! :: Discussion :: Help, Questions, Assistance?-
Jump to: