RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vv0ken0vv's Membership Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vv0ken0vv

vv0ken0vv's Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: vv0ken0vv's Membership Application   vv0ken0vv's Membership Application EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Hey, it's my first time posting in these forums, and I love the server. Here's my application form. Very Happy

APPLICATION FORM

- What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server.
There are A LOT of things I like about the server, but also a few dislikes.

LIKINGS
1. There are so many places to go in this server.
2. You can PK and trade, unlike RuneScape, 3k limit and such.
3. There is fun PK'ing. Incase I don't want to lose my stuff.
4. You can go up and beyond the level limits.
5. There is a custom mini-game. First time I ever saw a server with that. : cheers
6. It's easy to level.
7. It's easy to gain money.
8. There is armours and weapons, and even items I have not seen in a server before!
9. I use to OWN in other servers until they shut down for good, but when I tried this, I started to OWN at this. Razz
10. Drops rates, perfected. Unlike other servers, drop all the good stuff on the first try.
11. Good enough to vote top RuneScape server, which I did. Very Happy

DIS LIKINGS
1. When having a full inventory of items, and trying to pick up a drop, in my case, DragonFire Shield, makes the item disappear. Maybe fix that?
:EDIT: 2. I'm starting to think that this server is messed. People posted their application like 2 days after me! And they're members, I can see them yelling across the server. Favoritism much? Some people, like me, have been waiting before them.

- How Often Do You Play?
Overall I play about 1 hour a day, 2 hours tops. I mean, I have chores and stuff, so don't think I'm only playing for a little time... for... whatever you're thinking. lol! I'm also chatting in the chat box for an hour or two. The chat box on your website.

- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY?
YES, I will! I love this server so much! You rock at making servers. Very Happy It seems like th eonly server WORTH playing.

- Whats Your In-Game-Name?
My in-game name is: vv0ken0vv
Just like my forum name. Very Happy

Good job on this server! I will updates with more likes and dislikes a little bit!

Thanks,
vv0ken0vv Very Happy
Back to top Go down

vv0ken0vv's Membership Application
Page 1 of 1