RUNEFORCED IS BACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

RUNEFORCED IS BACK!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pulse's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulse

Pulse's Application Empty
PostSubject: Pulse's Application   Pulse's Application EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:27 pm

- What Do You LIKE About The Server, And What Do You DISLIKE About The server.

Well to begin, I enjoy the many areas and features that this server supports, and supports well that I've never seen on another server before. The easy training makes it fun to level my skills and obtain items and gold while doing so. I've never lagged as long as I've been playing, which is a definatate liking.

What I dislike includes; sometimes I cannot loot items, such as guthans chain legs they just disapear. Also some items have no defense or attack bonuses such as the 3rd age set.

- How Often Do You Play?
Around 2-5 hours a day.
- Will You Dedicate YourSelf To This Server And This Server ONLY?
Yesserr.
- Whats You In-Game-Name?
Pulse
Back to top Go down
vv0ken0vv

PostSubject: Re: Pulse's Application   Pulse's Application EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 pm

No offence but you shouls lower the time you play, it's kind of shocking.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Pulse's Application   Pulse's Application EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:46 pm

vv0ken0vv wrote:
No offence but you shouls lower the time you play, it's kind of shocking.... Shocked

now reading it again, i took it the wrong way. i thought it meant as in how long I'm online.

being sick + broken leg limits possiblities :/
Back to top Go down
vv0ken0vv

PostSubject: Re: Pulse's Application   Pulse's Application EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Sorry, I didn't want you to take it the wrong way. So sorry. Sad If you mean that's how long you're on the internet, I'm on that much too. I though you ment playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulse's Application   Pulse's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulse's Application
Page 1 of 1